The end module has had a little work done to it and is coming along nicely. I've had a bag of sculptamold lying about for ages put aside for when I got up to the landscaping stuff. I dragged it out after just a little bit of searching. I put down a base of tissues and watered down white glue over some screwed up paper as a base. I do put plastic over the paper formers so that after its well dried I can take out the formers leaving a hollowed shell, nice and light and tidy.
Once the paper had dried out I mixed up some of the sculptamold. This stuff is brilliant! Easy to use and it dries out hard. Perfect for what I wanted. It had a fairly quick setting time, but does seem to take a bit to cure in the humidity up here.
I've started the backdrop painting, just the foreground to go, when i have a minute. So there you go, not sure that the photos show up too much, some colour will help next I think, Geoff.