Things of a leafy nature are on the job list at the moment. I've sprayed some roots from one of my unsuccessful plantings in a couple of tones of grey and a bit of brown. A while back I purchased some gear from 'Treemendus' in the UK ( on my suppliers list) just to give them a go. I particularly like a product that they supply that is actually used in wig making. They suggest it as useful for fine branches, bushes and the like. So I gave it a go.
Please excuse the poor photography, I was in a bit of a rush, you know squeezing the modelling between other events of the day. The photo below shows my new hair... well maybe a lighter shade would be better. All I did was spray the roots with a matt adhesive spray then I cut off a piece of wig about 25mm long and teased it out. I put it on the roots, then gave it another spray then on with some ground foams.
I don't mind how they came up, as some scrubby overgrown stuff they seem ok. I do need to trim them up and tease them out a little. I'll leave them to dry tonight and then give them a touch up tomorrow. I like the wig, might have to try some on some trees next!
Happy Easter, Oorroo!