Sunday, April 1, 2012

Just a couple of weeks to Moree!

A while back I mentioned that there was a show being presented by the New England Model Railway Club in Moree. The Show will be held over the weekend of  the 21st & 22nd of April, yep just twenty days to go.
Darren and I were at the last show held by the NEMRC at Inverell, with Darren's layout 'More'. We had a great time, everyone mixed so well, and we were well taken care of. The layouts were excellent, a top weekend. 
So with the Moree show arriving so quickly I suppose I'm getting a little excited and inquisitive. Just what layouts will be there? What shops? Will many make the trip? Will I be able to park the trailer? You know all the important questions.
If you're planning on going, let me know and we'll look out for you. Darren, Brendan and myself will be there...can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Geoff,
    Unfortunately I won't be able to get to Moree, but I would appreciate it, if you come across any body with info on Moree or Boggabri that I might be able to make a contact through my "The Kamilaroi Railway" Blog site. Information is very scarce around that area.
    I will be at the Brisbane Show in May so may see you there ??
    Jim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim I will be at the May Show also, I'm not sure what days yet. Be good to meet up.

      Delete