I have progressed with a couple of long not finished projects in 4 wheel sleeper wagons. I installed couplers and a couple of styrene bits that were required to finish the wagons off. I also completed the timber loads for these wagons with some lead weights contained in them. Next weekend the airbrush will give them there final coat of paint. There's a couple of S wagons that will be painted up also and that will probably be it for a couple of weeks anyway.
When the airbrush is out I'll probably dirty up a few things also, ready for the trip to the hills. Not sure what exactly, I don't like to set myself up for failure by planning too well then not getting it done.
Got the sleeping bag out as well, can't be long now! I'll have photos next week of the painting efforts.
Oh yeah almost finished the bits to put together the first BSV. Sent off an E mail to ARHS for some more info too, wagon numbers and the like.
That's it for now, Oorroo! Geoff.