The progress on SSC has been a bit stifled by a backyard makeover that will probably be finished in the next month or so. Anyway I'd requested some input from the guys about lighting on the layout, and they of course obliged. I had been planning to use globes however the lighting level was just to poor. So 2ft single tubes have been put in. Two for each long side and maybe one on the end.
The lighting seemed to get the nod, although I may lower the fitting slightly as Daz thought it would throw a better light over the module. Yep easy done.
By the end of September all the track work needs to be down, so that I'm on track with the time goals I set myself. The deadline also means all the back scene painting needs to be completed also, as well as the electrics.
Now although our numbers were few, we still never shut up all night, lots of modelling banter being thrown about, and Craig with his latest modelling efforts! He does keep himself busy that bloke! A good night, and a good bit of rain fell as well.
That's it really, seems I've gotten a bit slack with the photos, so no more posts till there's something to photograph,